This refund policy covers "Anax corporation of India" This refund policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Anax corporation of India does not own or control, or of persons that "Anax corporation of India" does not emplyee or manager, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which Anax corporation of India" websites link.
Filing a complain
We strongly believe that every project is initiated with a goal to get a specific service and/or product. Refund is a last resort that you may like to take when things are absolutely not working out and you have made all possible attempts of amicably working out a mutually acceptable solution. Therefore we will like to understand if we can reach an amicable and mutually acceptable solution. If you are dissatisfied for any reason which has initiated to file a refund claim, please take out some time and write to us at email@example.com to initiate a dialog before claiming a refund. Every refund claim must only be filed if the mutual settlement process fails or if you are not satisfied with the outcome.
Eligibility for refund
"Anax corporation of India" takes every project (based on the service and / or product and/or online training) very seriously and ensure that the same is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per our promise to him. However, if you are not happy with the outcome and have gone through the dispute resolution process, we do entertain refund requests as per the following schedule which clearly lists the services and our refund policy related with each service, there of Services.
» 100% refund if services has not initiated after subscription. 100% refund is applicable after deducting the service charges. Once services has been initiated then no refund will be issued.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
• Communicating with you
• Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
• Providing our services
• Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
• Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
• Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
• Developing new services
• As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Anax corporation of India Customer Master Agreement
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties. Choices for Personal Information When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
• We have your consent
• Sharing the information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
• We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
• As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Anax corporation of India Customer Master Agreement